Improve driving behavior using IVMS
The GPS Fleet Software IVMS modul ("In-Vehicle Monitoring System") is a unique and innovative solution to monitor and improve the driving style. It is made for improving driving skills of drivers, especially in high risk environments such as the oil and gas industry. Using a telematic based driver merit system major oil companies and oil field subcontractors can reduce the number of fatal accidents and dangerous situations on the road.
Innovative IVMS gps in-vehicle tracking devices
- In-cabin buzzer alert for drivers in case of exceeding speed lmits, driving without seatbelt (faster than e.g. 15 km/h) or starting without driver identification
- At least 4 digital inputs for ignition, seat belt, passenger seat belt, panic button, etc.
- Integrated accident data recovery storage with separate storage card and second-by-second data in case of accidents or offences.
- Recording of heavy accelerations, braking patterns
- Getting engine consumption and RPM via canbus
- Downloading tachograph data
- GPS tracking via GPS, Glonass and Galileo
- GPRS and if requested 3G/UMTS data communication (satellite data transmission in preparation)
- Made in Europe
Special IVMS in-vehicle-monitoring settings
- Road-based speed limits with buffers and minimum durations
- Additional top speeds within high-risk areas.
- Warnings in case of extreme high speeds (LSR "Life safety rules")
- Night driving alerts
- Driving behavior alerts in case of harsh braking or harsh accelerations
- Exceeding driving time alerts
Red-amber-green driving style reports
- Driver merit system with driver scores
- Number of critical alerts per 100 km
- Showing drivers in red (worst drivers), amber or green (best drivers)
Special IVMS in-vehicle-monitoring reports
- Reports with events and alerts
- Summaries about all driving style events and driver scores